Saturday, March 7, 2009

Is it safe to wear a vibrator under my clothes while im at school?

Question: So i have this vibrator and i had an idea. I figured i could put it in me and then wear my clothes over top of it. Then go to school with it in me.

Would that be dangerous to my health? I don't think it would be since you do the same with a tampon only it doesn't vibrate. But i want to be sure.

Answer:
It wouldn't be dangerous, except if you are using it in your rectum.
Test have shown that men who use vibrators in their rectum are more likely to develop rectal cancer.
The vibrations make changes in the cells of the big insistent that lead to a cancer that can not be controlled and the only treatment for this type cancer is surgical removal of a large part of the bowel.
Source(s):
Mri & xray tect.

See original question here.

1 comment:

price per head said...

I really admire this, I mean it really looks interesting! Very nice write up. Anyways, its a Great post.