Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What is the most funniest thing you have heard in your life? 10 points!?

Q: This is one of the most funnest things I heard, GUYS..... MY SECOND TOE IS DOING WEIRD THINGS!" This girl said it at camp it was so funny! :-)

A: MY MOMS FRIENDS WAS AT A POOL PARTY AND HER SON POOPED IN THE POOL AND EVERYONE AT THE PARTY GOT E-COLI. I KNOW, IT SOUNDS MEAN, BUT THEY ALL LIVED AND ARE OKAY..AND I THINK IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE I WOULD BE SOOOO EMBARRASSED TO BE THAT FAMILY!

See original question here.

1 comment:

Jaya Untung said...

Wow Great.. Hello.Nice to meet you.Thank for your information.
"What is the most funniest thing you have heard in your life? 10 points!?"
is so useful to me.Im hope your blog can be inspiration for reader..
Visit to my blog to..
www.jaytung.blogspot.com
Leave the comment please.see u :D